Thank you for participating in the 2023-2024 Chain Reaction of Kindness drive to support Dare to Care! The funds and cereal boxes collected from this program support our school food pantries. It’s also a great opportunity to check off areas in the Backpack of Success Skills.
The food and cereal drives can be done any time during the school year. If you have any questions, please contact Heather Gotlib at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate, fill out the registration form through the link below. Select “Join or Start a Team” and name the team after your school. Once you fill out the form, we will contact you within 72 hours to share additional information.
The cereal boxes collected at your school can make for some great activities that are Backpack of Success-friendly before you turn them in to Dare to Care!
- Use the cereal boxes to collect a “chain of kindness” dominoes like this school did.
- Tally and chart the most popular cereals.
- Create a tower using the cereal (we can even link you with local engineers if that’s helpful!).
- Count the donated change and put it in coil rolls for easy deposit.
- Create a presentation of facts about hunger in your community and how you can help.
View our toolbox to get started: