Grants of up to $10,000 available
Dare to Care is excited to share our Crisis Response Grant opportunity. We greatly appreciate our partner agencies and their immense work to feed the community, especially during the challenges presented by COVID-19. Thanks to generous donors across the nation, Dare to Care created this grant opportunity to further support our partners as we continue to respond to the COVID-19 crisis and related hunger across Kentuckiana.
This grant opportunity is by invitation only, and Dare to Care has invited only those partners who are eligible based on the funder’s criteria.
Maximum request amount: $10,000
Application deadline: September 22, 2020
Funding to support FACILITY/EQUIPMENT/VEHICLES/TECHNOLOGY must be spent by December 31, 2020
- Assets and investments must be in-service by December 31, 2020
- General facility maintenance and/or improvements are not eligible expenses (roofing, HVAC, lighting, security, etc.)
- Any vehicle funded through this grant MUST be refrigerated.
Funding to support FOOD/STAFF/SUPPLIES/CLIENT SERVICES must be spent by April 30, 2021
- Food sourced with grant funds must be DISTRIBUTED by April 30, 2021
- Staff salaries, temporary labor, stipends, and/or expense reimbursements are eligible through April 30, 2021