Ford Motor Company is hiring!
Info. session at Kentucky Career Center on Feb. 7th
Ready to get a a job at one of America’s iconic companies?
The Kentucky Career Centers (Cedar and Nia locations as well as the Kentucky Manufacturing Career Center) are now accepting applications for Ford Motor Company’s Kentucky Truck Plant. Ford will be conducting a lottery to select job seekers for upcoming potential temporary full and part-time employment consideration.
Ford (Kentucky Truck Plant) will also conduct an Information Session regarding this opportunity at the Kentucky Career Center, 600 W. Cedar on Thursday, Feb. 7th from 11 am- 1 pm.
Customers must bring a photo I.D. and arrive by 10:30 am to complete registration. This session is for informational purposes ONLY. Customers who have not applied to the position will be able to submit an online application with Ford after the session.
The responsibilities of a Vehicle Assembly Technician (VAT) include:
• The mass-assembling of various components
• Manually installing various components using hand tools and power tools and power-operated fastening tools to install parts
• Working in a team environment – must demonstrate the ability to self start, follow up and continually build relationships to improve Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
• Assist in various other general assembly activities as required
• Attention to detail, repetitive motion and manual dexterity
• Ability to change shifts and work overtime as required
• Ability to maintain good attendance
• Applicants must be at least 18
• Veterans and SummerWorks youth are encouraged to apply
Job Salary and Benefits
• Salary range $15.78 Hourly
• Working days vary between weekdays and weekends
• 40 hours per week
• Normal work shifts: Varies
• Overtime is required for this position
• The hours for this role are Full-time, Temporary
• Hourly “Non-exempt” position
Job Recruitment Information
3 ways to apply:
1. Complete registration and Ford Lottery application at any of the three Kentucky Career Centers listed (Cedar location, NIA Center, or Kentucky Manufacturing Career Center) – Photo I.D. Required
2. Attend the Information Session at the Kentucky Career Center, 600 W. Cedar 40202 on Thursday, Feb. 7th at 11am (10:30 am registration)- Photo ID Required
3. Apply on Focus Career at focuscareer.ky.gov – Job ID: 944462227 (registration required)