Taste of South Louisville is located at Churchill Downs, Millionaires Row, from 6:00-8:30PM.
This event draws close to a thousand people; 25-30 food vendors, with a silent auction and drawings! Food vendors to date:
Angie’s Home Cooking Family Restaurant, Bill’s Famous Cheese Spreads, Cocoberry Pops, DaLat’s Gateaux and Café, Fairdale Pizza Kitchen, Famous Dave’s, Franco’s Restaurant, Game Day Wings, Gumby’s Catering, Jimbo’s Bar-B-Que, Khalil’s, Levy Restaurant, Lucretia’s Kitchen, Jerusalem Kitchen, Rubbies Southside Grill & Bar, Seven Up Snapple, Shack in the Back BBQ, Sunergos Coffee, The Black Italian Griglia Cucina, Tuscany Italian Restaurant, Valley Dairy Freeze, ValuMarket and Vietnam Kitchen
The proceeds directly benefit South Louisville Community Ministries.
Tickets are on sale NOW, and can be purchased at South Louisville Community Ministries, 415 1/2 Ashland Ave, M-F 10:00 AM-3:00 PM (Wednesdays 1:00 PM-3:30):
- Early Bird (June 30-July 22)…..$35
- Advance Tickets (July 23-August 18)…..$40
- Event/Tickets at the Door…..$45
- A special ticket price package is being offered August 4 – August 19. Four (4) adult tickets for $120! This package must be purchased in groups of four tickets
This event is:
- Hosted by Churchill Downs
- Premier Lead Sponsor: LG&E
- Champion Sponsors: Louisville Metro Government, Save-A-Lot
For more information, please contact Joyce Whalin, 502.361.7763.