Bringing healthy food to your neighborhood!
The Zero Hunger Mobile Market is a single-aisle grocery store on wheels. The Mobile Market visits neighborhoods that have limited or no access to fresh fruits, vegetables, and other nutritious foods.
Everyone is welcome at the Zero Hunger Mobile Market! Customers can board the vehicle to shop for fresh produce and staple food items, and pay by debit card, credit card, or EBT. No cash is accepted or stored within the Mobile Market.
For the safety of customers and staff, we are following social distancing protocols and limiting the number of shoppers on the vehicle to one at a time. Below is a list of what shoppers can expect to experience:
- One customer is permitted on the market at a time.
- When waiting in line, a minimum of 6 feet is kept between those who are waiting in line.
- Face coverings/masks are required of anyone who enters the Mobile Market (for shoppers who do not have a mask, one will be provided for them).
- Hand sanitizer is available on the Mobile Market for use when shopping.
- A plexiglass shield has been placed at the register to provide a barrier between the shopper and cashier.
Interested in volunteering with Mobile Market? Click here to check out upcoming opportunities and sign up in just a few steps!
Thank you to The Kroger Company and Louisville Forward for making the Zero Hunger Mobile Market possible!