Partner Investment Program Overview
Since 1969, Dare to Care has been working to ensure that no one in Kentuckiana lacks enough food to live an active, healthy life. Our mission is to lead our community to feed the hungry and conquer the cycle of need. This mission would not be realized without our Partner Agency Network, because of this we are proud to invest in projects and programs working to eliminate hunger in our community.
Funding Goal: Empower our Partners to improve their service to individuals who are food insecure by:
- investing in the launch of innovative solutions, strengthening promising solutions, and
- stabilizing critical partners reaching historically disadvantaged populations
Areas of Focus:
1. Accessibility: Funding will support projects and programs that offer easy access to nutritious food that meets the cultural and health needs of clients served.
Examples: number of days and hours of service, convenient location, models of service, and dignity of service.
2. Client-Centered: Funding will support projects and programs that make the client the center of all decisions.
Examples: improve client experience, increase services to meet diverse needs, and provide wrap around services.
3. Equitable: Funding will support projects and programs that serve clients fairly and impartially, specifically reducing disparities across our community.
Examples: removing barriers of service, closing gaps of inequity, and serving marginalized communities.
The application deadline is January 31, 2023. We recommend drafting your application before beginning the submission process, as the form does not allow you to save and return to make edits.
If you have questions or need assistance, feel free to contact the following support team: