Dare to Care’s ordering system, PWW, will undergo some system updates on Thursday (3/28) of this week. The system will be pulled off line temporarily on Thursday after 10:00 a.m. so the updates can be done. This means that no orders will be able to be created or submitted when the system is off-line. If your agency is planning to schedule an order for pick-up on Monday, 4/1, the order must be submitted before 10:00 a.m. on Thursday (3/28) of this week.
It’s that time of year again! Dare to Care will conduct its Annual Inventory from June 27 through July 4.
What does this mean for our partner agencies?
- Agencies need to stock up the week before the warehouse closes
- Agencies need to plan an order the week after the warehouse reopens
- NO ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED DURING THIS TIME, including:
- Orders for pick up at the dock
- Bread/produce pick up at the dock
- Deliveries for TEFAP/Foundational Food
- Caveat: Produce/Bread will be delivered
- If your agency chooses to close during this week, please email Laura or Teresa, and post a sign informing your clients
In light of Dare to Care’s closure for annual inventory on June 28- July 3, and the July 4th National holiday, the last date and time to place an order for the June allocation is on Tuesday, June 20th at 11:59 A.M. The last date to pick up a June allocation order is Tuesday, June 27th.
Dare to Care will be CLOSED for Annual Inventory from June 26-July 3, 2017. No orders will be accepted for pickup or delivery during this time. Please adjust placing your orders accordingly. We appreciate your understanding!
The Dare to Care Warehouse dock will close early on Thursday, June 15, 2017, at 12:00 P.M. for a donor event. PWW will lock all pickup times after 11:30 A.M. to accommodate this early closure, so please plan accordingly!
Eggs are packed in open cardboard trays, 30 eggs per tray. Click on the camera icon next to the product name (product number 1-538250) on your shopping list to see packaging. Please bring a banana box with you to make transporting eggs safer!